|To view a student's record page, enter the student ID:||
If you do not know your userid and/or password, enter your registered email address in the space below and your information will be emailed to you.
Most of the student record files are posted in Portable Document Format (PDF) and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer it can be downloaded for free from Adobe. (Download Adobe Reader)
- Where do I find the student ID number?
- How do I get a login name and a password?
- When will I get a login name and a password?
- What do I do if I forgot my ID and/or password?
- Can I change my password?
- Why is the district putting student records online?
- What if I don't have access to a computer?
- What kinds of documents are in the folder?
- How secure are the student folders?
- Why do I have to use an ID number? Shouldn't I be able to type a name?