To access the Citrix Server, please read and follow the directions in the Citrix help guide.
- If you are encountering any problems, you might need to manually download the ICA Client.
- Access the Citrix website’s download.
- Under Find Downloads, scroll down to Citrix Receiver and then click Find.
- On the right hand side, choose Receiver Easy Install and then Detect My device and Install Receiver.
- Follow the prompts to download the client.
If you are using an iPad and need help installing the Citrix app, refer to the Citrix - iPad Help Guide.
If you need assistance logging in, please contact your school's computer lab tech.
We are working hard to get all the applications installed on the new server. If you need a particular application
set up, please contact tech support via email.