Directions to Nassau County Athletics Fields
- Baldwin Schools
- Bellmore-Merrick Schools
- Bethpage Schools
- Carle Place Schools
- Cold Spring Harbor Schools
- East Meadow Schools
- East Rockaway Schools
- East Williston Schools
- Farmingdale Schools
- Freeport Schools
- Garden City Schools
- Glen Cove Schools
- Great Neck Schools
- Half Hollow Hills School
- Hempstead Schools
- Herricks Schools
- Hewlett-Woodmere Schools
- Hicksville Schools
- Hofstra's Soccer Field
- Island Park Schools
- Island Trees Schools
- Jericho Schools
- Lawrence Schools
- Levittown Schools
- Locust Valley Schools
- Long Beach Schools
- Lynbrook Schools
- Malverne Schools
- Manhasset Schools
- Massapequa Schools
- Mineola Schools
- New York College at Old Westbury
- North Shore Schools
- Oceanside Schools
- Oyster Bay Schools
- Plainedge Schools
- Plainview-Old Bethpage Schools
- Port Washington Schools
- Rockville Centre Public Schools
- Roosevelt Schools
- Roslyn Schools
- Seaford Schools
- Sewanhaka Schools
- Syosset Schools
- Uniondale Schools
- Valley Stream Schools
- Wantagh Schools
- Westbury Schools
- West Hempstead Schools
Baldwin High School
- 841 Ethel T. Kloberg Drive/High School Drive, Baldwin
- Southern State to Exit 20 South (Baldwin South), turn onto Grand Ave. South.
- Make a left off of Grand Ave. to High School Drive (Shopping Center on left, Carvel on right).
Baldwin Harbor Junior High
- 3211 Schreiber Place, Baldwin
- Southern State to Exit 20 South onto Grand Ave. Continue south, cross over Sunrise Highway, Merrick Rd., Atlantic Ave., continue south on Grand Ave. to Imperial Drive. Make left onto Imperial Drive onto Schreiber Place.
Baldwin Town Park
- Same as to Balwin Harbor Jr. High. Park is at the end of Grand Ave.
Brookside Junior High
- 1260 Meadowbrook Rd., North Merrick
- Southern State Pkwy. To Exit 23S. School is ¼ mile south of Parkway.
Grand Avenue Junior High
- 2301 Grand Ave., Bellmore
- Hempstead Tpke. South on Merrick Rd., just west of Meadowbrook Pkwy.
- Or: South on Newbridge Rd. Rte. 106 which is approx. 1/3 mile west of Wantagh Pkwy. and just east of Nassau Medical Center, to Grand Ave.
Jerusalem Avenue Junior High
- 2351 Jerusalem Ave., North Bellmore
- Newbridge Rd. to Jerusalem Ave. Go west on Jerusalem Ave.
John F. Kennedy High School
- 3000 Bellmore Ave., Bellmore
- Sunrise Highway or Merrick Rd. to Bellmore Ave. South on Bellmore Ave. School on west side.
Merrick Avenue Junior High School
- 1870 Merrick Ave., Bellmore
- Southern State Pkwy. To Exit 24S Merrick Ave.
- South on Merrick Ave. to school.
Calhoun High School
- 1786 State St., Merrick
- Meadowbrook Rd. to Webster Ave. or Gianelli to State St.
Mepham High School
- 401 Camp Ave., North Bellmore
Bethpage High School
- 10 Cherry Ave., Bethpage
- Route 135 (Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy.). Traveling south to Exit 9, Broadway, Bethpage. Make right to forkand bear right (Cherry Ave.) to school.
- Traveling north on Route 135, exit Plainview Rd. Make left.
Bethpage Middle School (John F. Kennedy)
- 500 Broadway, Bethpage
- All 7th and 8th grade contests are played at the middle school.
- 9th grade baseball, football, lacrosse, and basketball are played at this school.
- Directions are same as above but bear left at fork (Broadway). Go 3 blocks to middle school.
Central Boulevard Elementary School
- 60 Central Blvd., Bethpage
- 9th grade basketball
- Follow above directions to Broadway. Continue south past middle school to Central Ave. (approx. 1 mile). Turn right on Central Ave. to Stewart Ave. (1st traffic light). Make left onto Stewart and go 2 blocks to Central Blvd. Make right and follow to school.
- Or: Take either Wantagh Ave. or Stewart Ave. from Hempstead Turnpike.
- Or: Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. South to Powell Ave. exit. Make a right at the top of ramp. Left at Broadway. First light after railroad tracks turn right. Next light turn left onto Stewart. Go two blocks and turn right onto Central Blvd. (small side street). The school is at the end of Central Blvd. The field is behind the school.
Bethpage State Park
- Bethpage Parkway, Farmingdale
- LIE east to exit 44S., Seaford/Oyster Bay Expressway (Rte 135) south to Powell Avenue exit, east to park.
Carle Place Junior/Senior High School
- 168 Cherry Lane, Carle Place
- Jericho Tpke. To Carle Rd. (south side of road). Pass over Northern State Pkwy. to Asbury Ave. At fork in the road, take right to Cherry Lane. School is on right side.
Cherry Lake Elementary
- 475 Roslyn Avenue, Carle Place
- One block south of high school
Rushmore Elementary School
- 251 Rushmore Avenue, Carle Place
- Jericho Tpke. to Carle Rd. (south side of road). Pass over Northern State Pkwy. to Asbury Ave. and make a right. Next road after stop sign is Rushmore Ave. Go left. School is on left.
Cold Spring Harbor High School
- 82 Turkey Lane
- From west: LIE (495) eastbound to Rt. 135 North (Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy.) to Exit 44. Continue north 1 mile to Woodbury/Jericho exit, NY 25 east. Continue along Jericho Tpke. 3 traffic lights to Southwoods Rd. Left onto Southwoods Rd. to the end. Make right onto Cold Spring Rd. which merges into Rte 25A. Continue on 25A through village. Turkey Lane is on the right. ¼ mile on Turkey Lane, driveway to school on right.
East Side School Community Center
- Same directions from Jericho Tpke. except continue on 25A past Turkey Lane to gas station on left. Fields are at the back of building.
Lloyd Harbor School
- 7 School Lane, Huntington
- Same directions from Jericho Tpke, except continue on 25A past Turkey Lane to the first traffic light in Huntington (Bank and St. Patrick’s school on right) to West Neck Rd. Make left onto West Neck Rd., approx. five miles to School Lane on the right. Field at back of building.
West Side School: 692-7900
- 597 Laurel Hollow Road, Syosset
B.O.C.E.S. (Salisbury Field)
Valentine Rd., Westbury
Old Country Rd. west and make left onto Salisbury Park Drive. Make left onto Valentine Rd.
Bowling Green School
2340 Stewart Ave., Westbury
Old Country Rd. west past Wantagh Pkwy. to Carman Ave. South on Carman Ave. to next light (Stewart Ave.) and go west. School is ¼ mile just past Washington Ave.
Clarke High School/Middle School - W. Tresper Clarke High School
- 740 Edgewood Drive, Westbury
- Old Country Rd. to Washington Ave. South onto Washington Ave. One block to Myron Rd. and make a right. Left onto Edgewood Drive.
East Meadow High School
101 Carman Ave., East Meadow
Old Country Rd. heading east. Make left onto Carman Ave.
2201 Devon St., East Meadow
From Wantagh Pkwy. take Hempstead Tpke. (Rte. 24) approx. ¾ mile to Prospect Ave. and turn left. Go approx. ¾ mile to Devon St. and turn right. School is 1/8 mile on right. (fields in back of school).
241 Westbury Ave., East Meadow
Newbridge Rd. south,cross over Wantagh Pkwy and make 1st right. School is on the left.
Woodland Middle School
690 Wenworth Drive, East Meadow
From Rte #135 take Hempstead Tpk. West for approx. five miles to East Meadow Blvd. (also called Newbridge Ave.) directly across from entrance to Eisenhower Park. Go south past fire house. Approx. one mile south of Hempstead Tpk., turn right onto North Drive. Go to stop sign, turn right onto Midland, keep right. Woodland Jr. High will be on the right.
East Rockaway High School
443 Ocean Ave., East Rockaway
From East: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 19 (Peninsula Blvd.) Proceed to Ocean Ave., turn left and cross Merrick Rd., Sunrise Highway. School is half mile south of Sunrise on Ocean Ave.
From North and West: Jericho Tpke. or Hempstead Tpke. East to Nassau Blvd. Turn right and go south. Nassau Blvd. becomes Hempstead Ave. and then Ocean Ave. School is approx. 10 blocks south of Sunrise Highway on left.
Rhame Ave. Elementary School
- 100 Rhame Ave.
- Follow High School directions. Continue south on Ocean Ave. (pass high school, railroad tracks). Make right onto Atlantic Ave. Continue on Atlantic Ave. ¼ mile and make left onto Rhame Ave. 3 blocks on right.is the parking lot.
Wheatley High School
- 11 Bacon Rd., Old Westbury
- LIE Exit 39 south. Glen Cove Rd. to Hillside Ave. and make a left. Hillside Ave.is 1/10 mile to Bacon Rd., left onto Bacon Rd. School is on left.
Willets Road Intermediate School
- 455 I.U. Willets Rd., Roslyn Heights
- Jr. high “B” boys and girls soccer, basketball, baseball, and softball.
- LIE Exit 39 south on Glen Cove Rd. to I.U. Willets Rd and make right. School is a quarter mile down on the left.
Farmingdale High School
150 Lincoln Street, Farmingdale
- Eastbound on Southern State Pkwy. Exit at Bethpage Pkwy. Northbound. Take first exit off Bethpage Pkwy. (Boundary Ave.) onto Merrit Rd. 1st right onto Fallwood Pkwy. Two stop signs to Woodward Pkwy. and make a right. Follow to end.
- Westbound on Southern State Pkwy. Exit at Rte. 110 Northbound to 1st traffic light. Left onto South Main Street. One and a half miles on South Main St. to South Farmingdale Fire House. Left onto Intervale or Sunset and follow to end.
- Or: Hempstead Tpke. East of Seaford Oyster Bay (135) One and a half miles right onto Merrits Rd. Go two lights and make left onto Motor Ave. past 1st light. Right onto Woodward Pkwy. to end.
Howitt Jr. High School
70 Van Cott Ave., Farmingdale
- Rte. 110 to Conklin St. West (24) to Van Cott. Turn south, school on Van Cott.
- Or: Seaford Oyster Bay (135) to Hempstead Tpke. (24). East to Van Cott (one and a half miles) south to school. Hempstead Tpke. becomes Conklin St. east between Seaford Oyster Bay (135 and Rte 110).
East Memorial at Mill Lane
25 Mill Lane, Farmingdale
- 9th grade lacrosse and baseball
- Rte. 110 to South Main St. west. Go two blocks and turn right onto Mill Rd. to Mill Lane.
Atkinson School Field
58 W. Seaman Avenue
- Sunrise Highway to Ocean Ave. North to Seamans Ave.
Dodd Junior High School
25 Pine Street and Guy Lombardo Ave., Freeport
- Sunrise Highway to Guy Lombardo Ave. South. (school is between Sunrise Highway and Merrick Rd.)
Freeport High School
50 South Brookside Ave., Freeport
- Sunrise Highway to Brookside Ave. South onto Brookside Ave. (school is between Sunrise and Merrick Rd.)
Freeport Recreation Center
30 E Merrick Rd., Freeport
- Meadowbrook Pkwy. to Exit 9, Merrick Rd. west.
- LIE to New Hyde Park Rd. Exit 34 or Shelter Rock Rd. Exit 35 South to Stewart Ave. to Nassau Blvd. South on Nassau Blvd. and cross railroad tracks. Make left onto South Ave.
- Or: Southern State Pkwy. to Hempstead Ave. North, bear left onto Nassau Blvd. Cross Hempstead Tpke. and continue north to South Ave. Right turn just before railroad tracks.
Garden City Community Park
52 Cherry Valley Avenue
- Boys’ Soccer Playoffs
- Glen Cove Rd. south to Stewart Ave. Right onto Stewart Ave. to Hilton Ave. Left onto Hilton to 2nd Street to Rockaway Ave, Left onto Rockaway to 1st Street. Right onto 1st Street (Blue Dolphin at park entrance).
Garden City High School
170 Rockaway Ave., Garden City
- LIE or Northern State Pkwy. or Jericho Tpke. to Shelter Rock Rd. South to Herricks Rd. South across Old Country Rd. (becomes Rockaway Ave.)
High school is on right.
Garden City Middle School
98 Cherry Valley Ave., Garden City
- Same as above but continue on Rockaway Ave. to Stewart Ave. The middle school is directly in front on the corner of Stewart Ave. and
Garden City Recreation Department
- Same directions as to middle school but turn right (west) onto Stewart Ave. School is on Stewart Ave.
St. Paul's Field
- Pass the high school and follow the “S” curve in the street. St. Paul’s fields are on the right hand side of the street just after the “S” curve. Go to the corner of Stewart Ave. and make a right turn. Go to the driveway at the end of the building and make a right. Fields are behind the building.
Stratford Elementary School
97 Stratford Ave./ Kildare Rd., Garden City
- From Garden City High School go west on Merillon Ave. to stop sign (Nassau Blvd.). Cross over Nassau Blvd. Merillon Ave. becomes Main St. There will be railroad tracks on your right. Go seven blocks west and make left turn onto Kildare Rd. Go three blocks south on Kildare Rd.
Glen Cove Middle School (Robert Finley MS)
Forest Ave., Glen Cove
- LIE Exit 39N, Glen Cove Rd. Cross over 25A and continue north into Glen Cove. At Fire House turn right. Make left onto Dosoris Lane (4th light). Go past elementary school, make right turn at Seaman Road, then turn right on Tulane Road. The field is on the right.
Glen Cove High School
- Same directions as above, continue along Dosoris Lane. High school is on the right.
Great Neck North High School
35 Polo Rd., Great Neck
- LIE to Exit 33. Go north on Community Dr. and cross Northern Blvd. (25A). Community Dr. is now East Shore Rd, which becomes Hicks Lane at light at top of hill. Turn left at Middle Neck Rd. and make right onto Beach Rd. Left to Polo. Left to High School.
Great Neck North Memorial Field
- LIE to Community Drive, Right on Community Drive, Cross Northern Blvd. changes to East Shore Road, then to Hicks Road, When it changes to Hicks Road, go to the 3rd stop sign and make left onto Forrest Row into the park.
Great Neck North Middle School
77 Polo Rd., Great Neck
- Same directions as above but make a right onto Polo Rd. Continue to Arrandale Ave. School is on left. Parkwood Athletic Complex - Across from middle school, after the sign on right saying "Parkwood Pool" make a right and you will see a gate which leads to the field.
Great Neck South High School
345 Lakeville Rd., Great Neck
- LIE to Exit 33 onto service road to 1st traffic light (Community Dr.). Left under LIE to Service Rd. (east) to school entrance. Please note: Entrance on service road is closed on Saturdays, you must enter from Lakeville Road.
Great Neck South Middle School
349 Lakeville Rd., Great Neck
- LIE to Exit 33 to 2nd traffic light to Lakeville Rd. South to school. Entrance is on left, then a sharp right.
Half Hollow Hills School East High School
- LIE to Exit 51. North on Deer Park Ave. to Vanderbilt Pkwy. Left onto Vanderbilt Pkwy. until you pass the school which is on left. Once you arrive at the front of the school on Vanderbilt, proceed past the school to the last driveway on your left. Enter this driveway and follow around toward back of school.
Hempstead High School
201 President St./Peninsula Blvd. and President St., Hempstead
- Sunrise Highway to N. Village Ave. in Rockville Center. In approx. 2 ¼ miles this joins Peninsula Blvd. School is on left,.immediately north of Hempstead Lake State Park.
Or: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 19 north on Peninsula Blvd. Follow as above.
Or: Hempstead Tpke. to Peninsula Blvd. south. School will be on right immediately before Hempstead Lake Park. Make right onto President St.
Hempstead Middle School
70 Greenwich St., Hempstead
Southern State Pkwy. Exit 19 North on Peninsula Blvd. After approx. 1 mile. Road bends to right and crosses Franklin St. Stay on Peninsula Blvd. and turn right onto Greenwich St. School is on left.
Or: Glen Cove Rd. south from LIE Exit 39S, Glen Cove Rd. (becomes Clinton St.). to Peninsula Blvd. and make right. Make right onto President St.
Herricks Community School
Corner of Herricks Rd. and Shelter Rock Rd.
- Same as High School, across street, south side of Shelter Rock Rd.
Herricks High School
100 Shelter Rock Rd., New Hyde Park
- LIE Exit 35 or Northern State Pkwy. Exit 27 South on Shelter Rock Rd. Entrance to school is on the north side of Shelter Rock Rd. opposite Moore St.
Herricks Middle School
7 Hilldale Drive, Albertson
- LIE Exit 36 Searington Rd. South to Hilldale Dr. (street after Dogwood).
- Same directions as to high school, except school is four blocks north of the High School on Broadway.
Hewlett High School
60 Everit Ave., Hewlett
- Sunrise Highway to Broadway South in Lynbrook for approx. one and a quarter miles. Enter high school from either left on East Rockaway Rd. or left onto Everit Ave.
- Or: From west, Sunrise Highway to Mill Rd. South in Valley Stream. South approx. one and a half miles to West Broadway. West Broadway joins Broadway. Take next right into Everit Ave. or 2nd light into East Rockaway Rd. School is between the two roads.
Lawrence Woodmere Academy
336 Woodmere Blvd., Woodmere
- Sunrise Highway to Mill Rd. in Valley Stream. Left on Mill Rd. to West Broadway. Right onto West Broadway to Woodmere Blvd. School is at intersection of Woodmere Blvd. and West Broadway.
Ogden Elementary School
Longview Ave., Hewlett
- Sunrise Highway to Peninsula Blvd. to Mill Road. Go Right on Mill Road. Stay in left lane about a half mile to Brookfield Road. Go left on Brookfield Road. After first traffic light Brookfield Road becomes Rosedale Road. Go another three blocks on Rosedale to Longview Avenue. Go left on Longview. School on right.
Seawane Country Club
Club Drive, Hewlett Harbor
- Same directions as to high school but continue past High School on East Rockaway Rd. to Schenck Lane. Turn right and proceed to Club Drive.
Woodmere Ed Center
1 Johnson Place, Woodmere
- Same directions as to high school but continue south on Broadway to Johnson Place.
Woodmere Middle School
1170 Peninsula Blve., Hewlett
- Sunrise Highway to Mill Rd.in Valley Stream. South approx. one and a quarter miles to Peninsula Blvd. and turn right. School is on right.
- Or: Sunrise Highway to Peninsula Blvd. Continue approx. two miles. School is on right after crossing Mill Rd.
Hicksville High School
180 Division Ave., Hicksville
- LIE to Exit 41 South (Broadway), fork to right onto Newbridge Rd.(106, approx. 1 mile south of LIE) to Old Country Rd. and make l
one block. Right to Division Ave. for three blocks.
- Or: Hempstead Tpke. to Newbridge Rd. North approx. four miles to high school.
Hicksville Junior High School
215 Jerusalem Ave., Hicksville
- LIE Exit 41 South, Broadway (107) becomes Jerusalem Ave. School is on Jerusalem Ave. two blocks south of Old Country Rd.
Holy Trinity High School
98 Cherry Lane, Hicksville
- LIE to Exit 41 South Broadway, fork to right onto Newbridge Rd. (106). Cross over Old Country Rd. School is 11/2-2 miles south of Old Country Rd on east side.
- Or: Hempstead Tpke. To Newbridge Rd. North approx. two miles to Holy Trinity.
Lee Avenue Elementary
1 Seventh Street
- LIE Exit 41 South, Broadway (107) cross over Old Country Rd. to Lee Ave. Right on Lee Ave. to parking lot.
Island Park Junior High School
150 Trafalgar Blvd., Island Park
- From Sunrise Highway: Long Beach Rd. South in Rockville Center. Long Beach Rd. splits just after Barnums Island Channel (Bishops Empire Blvd). Bear left onto Austin Blvd. Trafalgar Blvd. will be on the left. Turn left onto Trafalfar. School is on left.
Island Trees High School
59 Straight Lane, Levittown
Southern State Pkwy. Exit 28 North onto Wantagh Ave. Pass Miller Place to Straight Lane and make a right. School is on Straight Lane.
Or: Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. To Rte. 24 to Wantagh Ave. Go one block south to Straight Lane. Left onto Straight Lane to school.
Island Trees Middle School
45 South Wantaugh Ave., Levittown
- Southern State Pkwy. Exit 28 North onto Wantagh Ave. Middle school is on Wantagh Ave.
Stokes Elementary School
Owl Place and Condor Rd., Levittown
Activities played at this site:
Boys’ Jr. High Soccer
Boys’ Jr. High Lacrosse
Boys’ Jr. High Baseball
Girls’ V & JV Softball
Boys’ JV Soccer
Girls’ JV Soccer
Girls’ Jr. High Volleyball
- Hempstead Tpk. to Wantagh Ave. North. Pass Wren Place on left. Next left is Condor. Make left onto Owl Place.
Cantigue Elementary School
678 Cantiague Rock Rd., Jericho
- Jericho Tpke. to intersection of Brush Hollow Rd. and Cantiague Rd. South on Cantiague Rd. approx. ½ mile. School is on left (use front main entrance).
Jackson Elementary School
58 Maytime Drive
- Jericho Tpke. east, make right onto Merry Lane. Go to end. Make left onto Maytime. School is on right.
Jericho Middle/High School
99 Cedar Swamp Rd., Jericho
Northern Blvd. to Rte. 106 south approx. two and a half miles. Entrance to school on west side of Rte. 106, directly across from Jericho Cider Mill.
Or: LIE Exit 41 North. Take 107 North. School lies between 107 and 106 and can be reached from either road.
Seaman Elementary School
137 Leahy Street
- North of LIE (Exit 41) Service Road West. Take the LIE to Exit 41 North or Northern State Pkwy. Exit 35 North. Proceed North on Rtes. 106 & 107 (Broadway) to LIE North Service Road heading West. Right on Leahy Drive. School is on the right. From Jericho Tpke...turn south on Simpson take first left and then first right on Leahy
Lawrence High School
2 Reilly Rd., Cedarhurst
Sunrise Highway to Peninsula Blvd. South in Lynbrook approx. three miles. Cross Branch Blvd. Turn right onto Arlington Rd. School is at end of street on Reilly Rd.
Or: Southern State Pkwy. Exit 19 South onto Peninsula Blvd.. Follow directions above.
Lawrence Middle School
95 Broadway, Lawrence
- From Sunrise Highway take Broadway South approx 1 ½ miles. Keep left on Broadway. School is on left approx. one and a half miles past the junction of Broadway and W. Broadway at the corner of Lawrence Ave. and Broadway. Note: Traveling east on Sunrise Highway, intersection for Mill Rd. is approx. one mile east of Queens. The intersection of Peninsula Blvd. is approx. two and a half miles east of Queens.
North Woedmere Park
- Southern State Pkwy. to Peninsula Blvd. Exit 19S. Cross Sunrise Highway. Left onto Peninsula Blvd. Cross Mill Rd. intersection. Go three miles to Branch Blvd. Turn left. School is on left side.
Number One School
Central Ave., Lawrence (between Rockaway Tpke. and Lawrence Ave.)
- Turn right onto Rockaway Tpke. Go one block and turn left onto Central Ave. School is on right.
Number Two School
1 Donahue Ave., Inwood
- Take West Broadway south and cross Rockaway Blvd. (road becomes Burnside Ave.). Make left onto Doughty Blvd. Make first right. School is on the left.
Number Six School
JV Lacrosse and Girls’ Gymnastics
- Same directions as for North Woodmere Park except turn right onto Church Ave. one block before Branch Blvd.
Division Avenue High School
120 Division Ave., Levittown
- Hempstead Tpke. to Division Ave. Division Ave. is 2.7 miles west of Rte. 135 Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. and half mile east of Wantagh Parkway.
East Broadway Elementary
- On Wantagh Ave. – at 1st light before North Jerusalem Road, make left onto Hunt Road go all the way to end – cross over Seaman Neck and you’re in the lot.
Levittown Memorial High School
150 Abbey Lane at Ranch, Levittown
- Hempstead Tpke. to Gardiners Ave. south (Gardiners Ave is 1.9 miles west of Rte. 135 and approx. 1.3 miles east of Wantagh Pkwy.). Left on Abbey Lane to school on right.
MacArthur High School
3369 Old Jerusalem Road/Wantagh Ave., Levittown
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy (135) south to Southern State Pkwy. Exit 28 North. MacArthur is on the corner of Wantagh Ave. and Old North Jerusalem Rd.
Salk Junior High School
3359 Old Jerusalem Rd., Levittown
- Follow above directions. Salk Jr. High is one block west of Wantagh Ave. on Old Jerusalem Rd.
Wisdom Lane Middle School
120 Center Lane, Levittown
- Hempstead Tpke. to Center Lane South. School is on the west side just past Shelter Lane.
Bayville Intermediate School
50 Gedfrey Avenue, Mountain Ave., Bayville
Junior high girls basketball, junior high soccer (boys and girls), and junior high girls volleyball
- LIE Exit 41N (Jericho, Rte. 106) Rte. 106 N approx. 5 miles, cross 25A to Lexington Ave. Turn left onto W. Main St. (becomes Shore Rd.). Follow along harbor, over Bayville Bridge (becomes Ludlam Ave.). At end of Ludlam Ave., turn left onto Bayville Ave. Continue west to first traffic light. Make left onto Mountain Ave. School is on right at top of hill, intersection of Godfret Ave. Gym and field are behind the school.
Duck Pond Road, Locust Valley
- LIE to exit 39N (Glen Cove Road North). Take approximately 5½ miles and bear right at the fork onto Cedar Swamp Road. At the 2nd traffic light make a right onto Fourth Street. Take to the end and make a left onto Piping Rock Road. Friends is approximately 1 mile up on the left.
Locust Valley High School
99 Horse Hollow Rd., Locust Valley
Locust Valley Intermediate School
19 Ryefield Rd., Locust Valley
V girls soccer, JV girls soccer, junior high boys basketball B, and junior high boys basketball
- IE to Exit 41N, or Northern St. Pkwy. to Exit 35N. Follow signs to Rte. 107 North (Cedar Swamp Rd.). Cross Rte 25A and make first right onto Hegeman’s Lane. Continue to end and turn right onto Chicken Valley Rd. At light, Piping Rock Rd., turn left and continue across Duck Pond Rd. to fork in road and stay left. Take Birch Hill Rd. and cross railroad tracks through village. After leaving village: For L.V. Intermediate School - turn right at blinking light onto Ryefield Rd. For high school - continue straight on Birch Hill Rd. past blinking light to traffic light. Turn right onto Horse Hollow Rd. High School is on the left, half mile.
- Or: Rte 25A to Wolver Hollow Rd. (Brookville Police Station). North on Wolver Hollow to 2nd stop sign. Make right onto Chicken Valley Rd. Proceed approx. 5-6 miles. Bear right up hill past Walton P. Davis Moving Co. onto Bayville Rd. Locust Valley Intermediate School will be at top of hill on left. For High School, continue on Bayville Rd. to traffic light at end. Turn left onto Horse Hollow Rd. School is 3/10 of a mile on the right.
Long Beach High School
322 Lagoon Dr. West, Lido Beach
Long Beach Middle School
35 Lido Blvd., Lido Beach
- Meadowbrook Pkwy. South past Sunrise Highway to Exit 10 Loop Pkwy. to Lido Blvd. Right onto Lido Blvd. Junior High is 1 ½ miles west on Lido Blvd. adjacent to Lido Golf Course. Make right into driveway. High school: Same as above but pass the middle school and make a right on Regent Dr. (immediately after the firehouse) make a right off Regent onto Lagoon Dr. West.
- If traveling from west of Meadowbrook, take Long Beach Rd. to Park Ave. Make left onto Park. Park Ave. becomes Lido Blvd. Make left ont Blackheath. Follow Blackheath down to High School (back entrance).
- Park Ave. to Lindell Blvd. School is three blocks north of Park Ave. on Lindell Blvd. Soccer and lacrosse fields are located at the middle school. Junior varsity football is played at the middle school. Varsity football is played at Lindell Field.
Lynbrook High School
9 Union Ave., Lynbrook
- Sunrise Highway into Village, turn south on Atlantic Ave. 1 very short block make a right at fork onto Union Ave. High School is on the right side just beyond the fork.
Lynbrook North Middle School
529 Merrick Road
- Peninsula Blvd. to Merrick Rd., make right. School is ½ mile down on the right.
Lynbrook South Junior High School
333 Union Ave., Lynbrook
Varsity boys soccer, boys and girls track, lacrosse, and boys and girls tennis.
Same as above but continue further south on Union Ave.. approx. one mile from Sunrise Highway on the right side.
Or: Southern State Pkwy. exit 19 (Peninsula Blvd.). South to Ocean Ave. (approx. three miles) left onto Ocean Ave. to Sunrise Highway. Turn right on Sunrise Highway and left on Atlantic Ave. in Village (just past RR trestle) follow as above.
Marion Street School
100 Waverly Ave., Lynbrook
Varsity softball and junior varsity sofball
- Sunrise Highway into Village, turn south on Atlantic Ave. Bear left at fork. School on west side.
Malverne High School
Ocean Ave., Malverne
Malverne Middle School
Ocean Ave., Malverne
Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 17 South to South Hempstead Ave. Bear left at first light onto Ocean Ave. Sr. High is on left approx.half mile. Middle School is on west side of Ocean Ave., between Wicks Lane and Aberdeen St.
Or: From South: Sunrise Highway or Merrick Rd. to Ocean Ave. North.
Manhasset Jr/Sr High School
200 Memorial Place, Manhasset
- From West: LIE to Exit 35 (Shelter Rock Rd.). From East: LIE to Exit 36 (Searingtown Rd.) and follow service road toShelter Rock Rd. North on Shelter Rock Rd. approx 2 miles to end of road. Left onto Northern Blvd. for 2 very short traffic lights and turn right onto Plandome Rd. At first traffic light (Police booth on corner) turn left. School is at end of this road.
Munsey Park Elementary School
Northern Blvd., Manhasset
- From West: LIE to Exit 35 (Shelter Rock Rd.). From East: LIE to Exit 36 (Searingtown Rd.) and follow service road toShelter Rock Rd. North on Shelter Rock Rd. approx two miles to end of road, Northern Blvd (25A) Right on Northern Blvd for one mile, school on left.
Saint Mary's Boys High School
51 Clapham Ave., Manhasset
Saint Mary's Girls High School
- Same directions as above except St. Mary’s is directly across Plandome Rd. on Northern Blvd. (25A).
Shelter Rock Elementary School
27A Shelter Rock Rd., Manhasset
All softball games
- LIE to Shelter Rock Rd. North on Shelter Rock Rd. School is on right.
Shelter Rock Tennis Club
100 Powerhouse Road, Manhasset, NY 11030
- LIE to exit 37 toward Mineola/Willis Ave/Roslyn - Merge onto Old Powerhouse Road - Make left at Mineola Ave/Willis Ave and turn left at Powerhouse Road.
Ames Junior High School
Baltimore Ave., Massapequa
- Sunrise Highway to North Broadway in Massapequa. Proceed North onto N. Broadway to Baltimore Ave. Turn right onto Baltimore.
Berner Junior High School
50 Carman Mill Rd., Massapequa
- Southern State Pkwy. Exit 30 (Broadway). South to Sunrise Highway to Carman Mill Rd. South (Sears Shopping & Esquire Manner Motel). School on right.
Birch Lane Elementary
Birch Lane, Massapequa
Junior varsity girls soccer
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. South to Merrick Road. Go east on Merrick Rd. Stay in right lane. Go approx. three to four miles to Harbor Lane (Beverage distributor and South Gate Condo on the corner). Make right onto Harbor Lane. Go one block to stop sign (library on corner). Make left onto Nassau Rd. Go 2 blocks to Birch Lane. Make right onto Birch Lane.
Massapequa High School
4925 Merrick Rd., Massapequa
- Southern State Pkwy. Exit 30 (North Broadway-Massapequa Exit) South. Road changes name to Hicksville Rd. to Merrick Rd. Proceed East on Merrick Rd. School is located across from Bar Harbor Shopping Center.
McKenna Junior High School
210 Spruce St., Massapequa
- Sunrise Highway to Park Blvd. (Massapequa Train Station) to Spruce St.
Chaminade High School
340 Jackson Ave., Mineola
- See above from LIE to Jericho Tpke. Turn left onto Jericho Tpke. Right onto Emory Rd., left onto Jackson Ave. School is located across from the Middle School.
Cross Street School
6 Cross Street, Williston Park
Varsity and junior varsity softball
- LIE to Exit 37 South (Willis Ave.). Go approximately two miles to Winthrop St. Make a Left. Entrance to field on immediate right.
Hampton Street School Field
10 Hampton St.
Football and boys lacrosse and girls lacrosse
- Roslyn Rd. south to Westbury Ave. and make left. At Hampton St. make a right. Hamptons Stadium is in between Hampton St. and Union St. on Colonial.
Mineola High School
10 Armstrong Rd., Garden City Park
- LIE Exit 35 South onto Shelter Rock Rd. OR Exit 36 South onto Searington Rd. Both roads run into Herricks Rd. Continue South on Herricks Rd. to Jericho Tpke. Turn right onto Jericho Tpke. and left onto Armstrong Rd.
Mineola Middle School
200 Emory Rd., Mineola
- See above from LIE to Jericho Tpke., except turn left onto Jericho Tpke. and right onto Emory Rd.
- Or: Hempstead Tpke. to Washington North which becomes Roslyn Rd. after crossing Old Country Rd. Turn left onto Jericho Tpke. to either Emory Rd. for the Middle School (left turn) or Armstron Rd. for the High School (on left off Jericho Tpke. after crossing Herricks Rd.).
New York College at Old Westbury
LIE Exit 40. When traveling east, take exit and keep left. Follow signs to Old Westbury, cross under LIE to Service Rd. LIE traveling west take Exit 40, to reach Service Rd. Keep left, cross under LIE. Keep left, go under LIE keeping to Old Westbury signs (cross under LIE twice).
Glen Head Elementary
7 School Street, Glen Head
- 25A to Glen Cove Rd. North, 3 traffic lights and turn left. Go under Railroad trestle to stop sign and turn right onto Glen Cove Ave. at the 2nd light make a right onto Glen Head Road. Go across the railroad tracks to Benjamin St. and make a right.
Glenwood Landing Elementary
60 Cody Avenue, Glen Head
Junior varsity and varsity field hockey, boys and girls lacrosse, and junior varsity baseball
- 25A to Glen Cove Rd. North, 3 traffic lights and turn left. Go under Railroad trestle to stop sign and turn right onto Glen Cove Ave. At 1st traffic light turn left onto Scudders Lane to bottom of hill. Make right onto Cody Ave. School is on right.
North Shore High School
450 Glen Cove Ave., Glen Head
- Same as above but continue on Glen Cove Ave. to 3rd traffic light. High School is on right. Middle School will be on left.
North Shore Middle School
505 Glen Cove Rd., Glen Head
- Same as above except the middle school is on left before high school.
Merle Ave. Buildings and Fields
145 Merle Avenue
- From West: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 17. South onto Ocean Ave. to Sunrise Highway. East to Oceanside Rd. South to Merle Ave. Right to first driveway.
Oceanside Middle School
186 Alice Ave. at Beatrice Ave., Oceanside
- From West: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 17. South onto Ocean Ave. to Sunrise Highway. East on Sunrise Highway to Oceanside Rd. Right onto Oceanside Rd to Alice Ave. Left to school.
Oceanside Senior High School
3160 Skillman Ave. at Brower, Oceanside
- From West: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 17. South on Ocean Ave. to Sunrise Highway. Right onto Oceanside Rd. Left (east) to Oceanside Rd. Right (south) on Oceanside Rd. Left onto Davison Ave. Right at fork to Brower. Right to Skillman Ave. Right into parking field behind building.
Shore Avenue & Maxwell Avenue
- Route 106 North approx. five miles cross 25A and proceed into Village of Oyster Bay. Make left onto Audrey Ave. Memorial Field is past post office, opposite Roosevelt Beach in back of T.R. Roosevelt Elementary School.
Oyster Bay High School
150 East Main Street, Oyster Bay
- LIE Exit 41N (Jericho) Rte. 106 North approx. 5 miles cross Northern Blvd. Proceed into Village of Oyster Bay to E. Main St. Right onto E. Main St. Oyster Bay High School is on right.
T.R. Roosevelt Elementary School
150 W. Main St., Oyster Bay
Volleyball and tennis
- Route 106 North approx. five miles cross 25A. Left onto Lexington Ave. At end of Lexington Ave. is W. Main St.
Vernon Middle School
880 Oyster Bay Road
- Rte. 106 North approx. 5 miles cross Northern Blvd. (25A). Vernon School is on left after East Norwich Fire House.
Eastplain Elementary School
301 No. Delaware Avenue
- Southern State Pkwy. East to Exit 29 (Rte. 107-Hicksville Rd.). Left at light to Boundary Ave. and make right. Go to Baldwin Drive and make right. Go to end to North Michigan Ave. and make right. Follow around to front of school. School is on North Delaware Ave.
John West School
499 Boundry Ave., Bethpage
- outhern State Pkwy. to Exit 29. North onto Hicksville Rd. to Boundary Ave. Right onto Boundary Ave. School on left.
Northedge Community Center
- Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 29. North on Hicksville Rd. to Hempstead Tpke. Right on Hempstead Tpke. to Stewart Ave. Left of Stewart Ave. to school on right.
Packard Junior High School
N. Idaho & Central Aves., North Massapequa
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. to Boundary Ave. (approx. ½ mile south of Hempstead Tpke.). Go east for approx. a quarter mile and turn right onto Central Dr. Go two blocks. School is on right.
Plainedge High School
241 North Wyngate Dr., N. Massapequa
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. to Southern State Pkwy. East. One exit on Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 29. South on Hicksville Rd. (107) approx. three blocks to Wyngate Drive. Turn left, school is at the end of street.
H.B. Mattlin Middle School
100 Washington Ave., Plainview
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway to Old Country Rd. Go east to Manetto Hill Rd. Turn left to first stop light. Right turn onto Washington Ave. School is on right approx. one quarter mile down.
John F. Kennedy High School
50 Kennedy Dr./Washington Ave., Plainview
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway to Old Country Rd. Go east to Manetto Hill Rd. Turn left to first stop light. Right turn onto Washington Ave. past middle school to Kennedy Dr. immediately east of Plainview Community Park (on left). Right onto Kennedy Dr. to school.
Plainview-Old Bethpage Middle School
121 Central Park Rd. & Southern Pkwy., Plainview
- Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. to Old Country Rd. Go east approx. one block to Central Park Rd. Go left to Southern Pkwy. Left onto Southern Pkwy and left into school.
Stratford Road School
33 Bedford Road at Stratford & Bedford Rds., Plainview
Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. to Old Country Rd. Go west on Old Country Rd. to Pasadena Dr. (approx. quarter mile). Right onto Pasadena to the end (Jamaica Ave. Elementary School is on the left). Left turn onto Jamaica Ave. approx. one block to Kent Place. Right onto Kent, left onto Stratford, right onto Bedford to school.
Or: South Oyster Bay Rd. to Woodbury Rd. going east. Make the 3rd right which is Stratford Rd. At Bedford Rd. make a left.
Daly Elementary School
36 Rockwood Avenue
- Rockwood Ave., Pt. Washington.Northern Blvd. (25A) or LIE to exit 36, Searingtown Road. North. Searingtown Rd. becomes Port Washington Blvd which changes names to Middle Neck Road past Main St. Continue North on Middle Neck Rd. past Sands Point Nursing Home on the left and Village Club of Sands Point on the right, make a left turn onto Rockwood Ave. One block in, Daly School is on the left.
Guggenheim Elementary School
38 Poplar Place, Port Washington
- Northern Blvd. (25A) or LIE to Exit 36 north (Searington Rd.). Searington Rd. becomes Port Washington Blvd. Changes name to Middle Neck Rd. Stay on Middle Neck Rd. to Harbor Hill Dr. and make left to Poplar Place and make right. School is on the left.
J.P. Sousa Elementary School
101 Sands Point Rd., Port Washington
7, 8, and 9 baseball, 7,8, and 9 lacrosse, and 7 and 8 soccer
- Northern Blvd. (25A) or LIE to Exit 36 north (Searington Rd.). Searington Rd. becomes Port Washington Blvd. when crossing 25A to Main St. (Post Office on corner). Left onto Main St. to Shore Rd./Sands Point Rd. to Cow Neck Rd. School is on the left.
Glen Lane, off Sandy Hollow Road
- Northern Blvd or LIE to Searingtown Road North which becomes Port Washington Blvd. past St. Francis Hospital on your left going N, pass North Hempstead Country Club on your right, pass police station on your left pass Weber Middle School on your right. You will pass the Main Street intersection with the post office on your right, continue North. Pass St. Peter’s Catholic Church on right, at the first traffic light make a left onto Sandy hollow Road. At second stop sign, make a right onto Glen Lane. Field is at the end of the block.
Manorhaven Blvd. Port Washington
- Same as above, Port Washington Blvd. to Middle Neck Road. Past Main St. Pass St. Peter’s Church on right, make left onto Harbor Rd. at 2nd traffic light. Go two stop signs (Mill Pond Rd.) at traffic light make right onto Shore Rd. Continue North on Shore Rd., make left at 4th traffic light onto Manorhaven Blvd. Park is on the left.
Port Washington High School (P.D. Schreiber)
101 Campus Dr., Port Washington
- Northern Blvd.(25A) or LIE to Exit 36 north (Searington Rd.). Becomes Port Washington Blvd. when crossing 25A. Go to Campus Dr. and make a right. High School is directly behind Weber Middle School.
Weber Middle School
52 Campus Dr. and PorSchool
Barasch Field and Lister Field
- Ocean Ave. south. Make left onto South Park Ave. Make left onto Chester Rd. and a right into parking lot. Barasch Field is to the right and Lister Field is to the left.
Covert Elementary School
379 Willow St. & Long Beach Rd., South Hempstead
- Approx. two miles north of Sunrise Highway on Long Beach Rd. or Exit 20 S (Grand Ave., Baldwin) from Southern State Pkwy. Make first right onto Maude St. and go to end (Long Beach Rd.). Make a left and school is on the right.
Hempstead Lake State Park
Peninsula Blvd., Hempstead
Take Peninsula Blvd. to first left north of Lakeview Ave. Go across Peninsula Blvd. and go into Park. Follow signs to tennis courts.
Or: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 19 S (Peninsula Blvd.) South on Peninsula Blvd.to the first right. See above. For soccer and lacrosse: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 19S to Peninsula Blvd. Continue about 500 feet to the first entrance.
Hewitt Elementary School
446 DeMott Ave. & Hempstead Ave.
Mill River Field
- Ocean Ave. south to South Park Ave. Make left and continue to Riverside Drive. Make left and continue to Windsor Ave. Make left into parking lot.
R.V.C. Recreation Center
Oceanside Rd. & Sunrise Highway
- Eastbound on Sunrise Highway: Make left onto Long Beach Rd. About 300 ft., make a U-turn (follow road) to Oceanside Rd. Continue approx. 200 ft. to Recreation Center on left. Westbound on Sunrise Highway: Make right onto Oceanside Rd. and first right into Recreation Center.
South Side High School
140 Shepard St., Rockville Centre
Sunrise Highway to Long Beach Rd. North on Long Beach Rd. approx. one mile to Shepard St. Make right onto Shepard and continue into parking lot.
Or: From Southern Statte, Exit 20 (Grand Ave., Baldwin). Continue on Grand Ave. until DeMott Ave. Right onto DeMott and continue to traffic light (Long Beach Rd.) and make a left to Shepard St. Left on Shepard.
Rockville Links Country Club
Long Beach Rd., Rockville Centre
- Southern State Pkwy. Exit 20S (Grand Ave., Baldwin). Make 1st right to Long Beach Rd. Make left and links is on right.
South Side Middle School
67 Hillside Ave., Rockville Centre
- Southern State Pkwy. Exit 20S (Grand Ave., Baldwin). Grand Ave. south to DeMott Ave. and turn right. Proceed to Long Beach Rd. and turn left. Take Long Beach Rd. to Lakeview Ave. and make a right. Continue to Burtis Rd. and turn left. School is on right.
Roosevelt Jr./Sr. High School
Wagner Ave., Roosevelt
Hempstead Tpke. (24) turn south on Uniondale Ave. (close to Hofstra and Coliseum, apprx. five miles west of Rte. 135). South on Uniondale Ave. approx. two miles (merges into Nassau Rd.). Go 2 blocks south of Southern State Pkwy. and turn east onto East Clinton Ave. Make left onto Denton Place to school.
Or: Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 21, Nassau Rd. South. Go two blocks to East Clinton Ave. Make left onto Denton Place.
East Hills School
400 Round Hill Rd., Rosyln
High school softball and middle school volleyball
- Same as for Roslyn High School. School is one block east of high school.
Harbor Hill School
3 Glen Cove Rd., Greenvale
- Located directly on Glen Cove Rd. near Wheatley Plaza Shopping Center.
Roslyn High School
475 Round Hill Rd., Roslyn
From west: LIE to Exit 37 (Willis Ave.). Stay on the service road for one light to Roslyn Rd. and make a left. Stay on Roslyn Rd. for ½ mile to Round Hill Rd. For indoor events: Turn right and use entrance to Round Hill Rd. For outdoor events: Go past Round Hill Rd. to Harbor Hill Rd. and make right. Athletics fields are behind high school.
From east: LIE to Exit 39N (Glen Cove Rd.). Stay on service road for 2 lights to Roslyn Rd. and turn right. See above.
Roslyn Middle School
375 Locust Lane, Roslyn
From west: LIE to Exit 37 (Willis Ave.) and continue on service road. School is located on South Service Rd. and Locust Lane.
From east: LIE to Exit 39 (Glen Cove Rd.). Stay on service road to Locust Lane Turn left onto Locust Lane.
Seaford High School
1575 Seaman’s Neck Rd., Seaford
Sunrise Highway to Seaman’s Neck Rd. (going north). Proceed down Seaman’s Neck Rd. to school parking lot.
Or: LIE to Exit 44 South to Seaford Oyster May Expwy. South to Jerusalem Ave. Exit (Route 105) East on Jerusalem Ave. to Seaman’s Neck Rd. to school.
Seaford Middle School
3940 Sunset Ave., Seaford
Sunrise Highway to Washington Ave. going north Proceed down Washington Ave. to Sunset Ave, and make left into school.
Or: Northern State Pkwy. or LIE to Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. to Jerusalem Ave. East to Washington Ave. South to Sunset Ave. to school.
A.T. Sanforth Junior High
700 Hempstead Tpke., Elmont
LIE to Lakeville Rd. exit South to Jericho Tpke. Make right onto Jericho about ½ mile to Covert Ave. Left onto Covert to Hempstead Tpke. (approx 2 ½-3 miles). Right onto Hempstead Tpke. approx. one and a half miles. School is on right.
Or: Hempstead Tpke. (24) (from west pass Belmont Race Track) to Plainfield Ave. School is on corner of Hempstead Tpke. and Plainfield Ave.
Elmont Memorial Jr./Sr. High School
555 Ridge Rd., Elmont
- Southern State Pkwy. West to Linden Blvd. exit. At stop sign, go straight past blinking light to 1st traffic light (Elmont Rd.). Make right onto Elmont Rd. At 2nd light (Dutch Broadway) make left. Next light is Ridge Rd. Make a right past the front of the school. Parking lot is on right.
Floral Park Memorial High School
210 Locust St., Floral Park
Hempstead Tpke. to Elmont Rd./Plainfield Ave. north. Go 3 blocks to Vanderwater Place and turn right. Go one block to Locust St. School is on left.
Or: Jericho Tpke (25) to Plainfield Ave. South to Miller Place and turn left. Go two blocks to Locust St. School is on right.
H.F. Carey Jr./Sr. High School
230 Poppy Ave., Franklin Square
- Hempstead Tpke. to Goldenrod Rd. North to the entrance of the school (Goldenrod is 5 blocks west of Nassau Blvd. which is in Franklin Square).
New Hyde Park Jr./Sr. High School
500 Leonard Blvd., New Hyde Park
- Directions by car and bus: Jericho Turnpike to Denton Ave. South. At 2nd traffic light make a left on Evergreen. School on left.
North Hempstead Park
LIE to Exit 34 (New Hyde Park Rd.) or Northern State Pkwy to Exit 26 (New Hyde Park Rd.) South to Marcus Ave. Left onto Marcus Ave. to Hillside Ave. and bear right as you cross Hillside to Denton Ave. South on Denton Ave. to Evergreen and turn right. New Hyde Park High School is on the left and Town of North Hempstead Park is on the right.
From the south, take New Hyde Park Rd. to Jericho Tpke. and turn right. Travel east on Jericho Tpke to Denton Ave. Turn left onto Denton Ave. to Evergreen and turn left to school and park.
Sewanhaka Jr./Sr. High School
500 Tulip Ave., Floral Park
LIE Exit Lakeville Rd. South to Jericho Tpke. Make right onto Jericho Tpke. and go a half block. Make left onto Covert Ave. School is on the corner of Tulip and Covert Ave. approx. one and a half miles on Covert.
Or: Hempstead Tpke. (24) to Covert Ave. North to Tulip Ave. (approx. a half mile) bear left onto Tulip.
H.B. Thompson Middle School
98 Ann Dr., Syosset
- LIE to Exit 43, South Oyster Bay Rd. North. Proceed to Hicks Rd. and turn right. Proceed to Melanie, turn left, to Cary and turn right, to Ann Drive turn right.
Our Lady of Mercy Academy
815 Convent Rd., Syosset
- Same as Syosset High School, just approx. a half mile from Jericho Tpke. on left is Convent Rd. (just past radio tower).
Southwoods Middle School
99 Pell Lane, Syosset
- LIE to Route 135 exit North, Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. (135) to Woodbury/Jericho exit. East on Jericho Tpke. 3 traffic lights to Southwoods Rd. Left onto Southwood Rd. Pass the high school tennis courts to Pell Lane on left.
Syosset High School
70 Southwoods Rd., Syosset
- LIE to Route 135 exit North, Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy. (135) to Woodbury/Jericho exit. East on Jericho Tpke. three traffic lights to Southwoods Rd. Left onto Southwood Rd. (approx. one and a half miles) to school on left.
Lawrence Road Junior High School
50 Lawrence Rd., Hempstead
- Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 20 North Grand Ave. Proceed one block and turn right on Weir St. to end. Turn left onto Milburn Ave. School is on left across from Greenfield Cemetery.
Turtle Hook Junior High School
975 Jerusalem Ave., Uniondale
- Follow as above from Hempstead Tpke. for approx. one mile. Left onto Jerusalem Ave. School on left approx. half a mile.
Uniondale High School
933 Goodrich St., Uniondale
- Hempstead Tpke. to Uniondale Ave., about ¾ mile west of Meadowbrook Pkwy. (Exit 5). Proceed South on Uniondale approx. three quarters of a mile and turn left onto Goodrich St. School is at the end of the road.
- Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 15S and take left fork. Go 1st block after light on Rockaway Pkwy. and Wheeler. Make a left onto East Fenmore and drive to field.
Valley Stream Central High School
135 Fletcher Ave., Valley Stream
- Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 15S, Corona Ave. to Hendricksen Ave., turn right. Go to Fletcher Ave., turn left, go ½ mile to school on left.
Valley Stream Memorial Junior High School
320 Fletcher Ave., Valley Stream
- Southern State Pkwy. to Exit 15S, Corona Ave. to Hendricksen Ave. (west). Right half mile to Memorial Jr. High on left.
Valley Stream North High School
750 Herman Ave., Franklin Square
- Southern State Pkwy. to Hempstead Ave. Exit 17N. Proceed to 1st traffic light, Cornwell Ave, and turn left. Proceed to double traffic lights and bear right onto Dogwood Ave. ahead to next light (Seabury Ave.) turn left. Three blocks to North High School, make left turn at stop sign to parking lot.
Valley Stream South Jr./Sr. High School
** Follow directions, not this address. Front of school is on Gladys Street. 150 Jedwood Place, Valley Stream
- Southern State Parkway to exit 13S, Central Ave., pass Sunrise Highway becomes Mill Road, right turn past Jedwood onto Hungry Harbor Road, turn right again after the Cardona School onto Saddle Rock Road. Then a right turn into the school on Gladys Street. Jedwood Place brings you to the back of the school which is locked.
Forest Lake Elementary
3100 Beltagh Avenue
- Jerusalem Ave. West to Holiday Park Drive (on left). Proceed along Holiday Dr. to school.
1765 Beech Street
- Southern State Pkwy. to Wantagh Ave. South. Left on DeMott to school.
297 Beltagh Ave., Wantagh
Southern State Pkwy. Exit 28, Wantagh Ave. South to Beltagh Ave. West on Bletagh Ave. quarter mile.
Or: Route 135 (Seaford Oyster Bay Expwy.) South to Jerusalem Ave. (Route 105 West) to Wantagh Ave. South to Beltagh Ave. West.
Westbury High School
1 Post Avenue
Jericho Tpke. and Post Ave., Westbury Jericho Tpke. to Post Ave. North.
From East: Post Ave. is directly after the walkway overpass.
From West: Next main intersection after Old Westbury Rd.
Westbury Junior High School
455 Rockland Street
Post Ave. and Rockland St., Westbury Jericho Tpke. to Post Ave. South, pass under Northern State Pkwy. First left Rockland St.
Or: Merrick Rd. North, cross over Old Country Rd., approx. one mile to Rockland St.
Eagle Avenue School
Eagle Ave., West Hempstead
- From Hempstead Tpke.(Rt 24) take Hempstead Ave. South to Eagle Ave. Make a Left. School on right.
West Hempstead Jr./Sr. High School
400 Nassau Blvd., West Hempstead
From Hempstead Tpke. (Rte.24). Take Nassau Blvd. South approx. three quarter miles to school on the right. Nassau Blvd. is approx. three miles east of Cross Island Pkwy. and Queens City; it goes north through Garden City.
From Southern State Pkwy.: Exit 17 North onto Nassau Blvd. (also called Hempstead Ave.). School is located approx. 1 mile north on Nassau Blvd. on the left.
From Sunrise Highway: Ocean Ave. North just west of Lynbrook. Ocean Ave becomes Hempstead Ave. Proceed through Southern State Pkwy. underpass. Keep left for Nassau Blvd. Follow directions above.