Absentee Ballot Information
Absentee Ballot Instructions:
Please read the following instructions carefully before downloading and filling out the absentee ballot application.
1. Complete the application for absentee ballot.
2. Date and sign the application form and return it as soon as possible by mail or in person to:
99 Cedar Swamp Road
Jericho, NY 11753
- Application must be received by Monday, May 20, 2013.
- Applications may not be transmitted electronically because an original signature is required.
- All ballots must be returned by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed, pursuant to the provisions of the education law, to establish your entitlement to vote by absentee ballot. A ballot will then be issued to you.
- If you are listed as permanently disabled by Nassau County Board of Elections, a list is supplied to the district and you will automatically receive absentee ballots for each district vote.
- You will not be eligible to vote by absentee ballot if:
- Your application is incomplete, unsigned, or undated.
- You are not a qualified voter of the Jericho Union Free School District.
- You will be unable to vote in person on May 21, 2013 for a reason other than those provided for on the application form.